Monday, October 7, 2013


I'm sorry I haven't been keeping the best contact up with you guys. I miss you guys so much!! It looks like you guys are having the most amazing time in Rehoboth. I just wanted to post some pictures so that you guys could be connected to the life back at Calvin. The first picture is of a group of my friends and I at art prize in downtown Grand Rapids. It was a really cool experience that i deffinitly recommend you guys to go to another year when your back on campus. The second picture is of most of the people in Heyns Hall, but not everyone. We went on a dorm retreat for a weekend. It was really fun to get to know everyone better and really connect with people. I hope that when you guys get back, I can introduce you guys to my new friends and help you get back into the swing of things. Love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Paige! That looks like so much fun! I've never been to art prize, but I've heard nothing but great things. I can't wait to experience it for myself next year. I'm so happy that you're having so much fun and I know we would all love to meet your new friends when we return. Thanks for keeping us updated and staying in contact :)

    ReplyDelete